Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
DLUNU DLUNU is offline

Default Need schematic

Cursitor Doom wrote in newsoei61$3kk$2@dont-
email.me:

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:51:58 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On a lighter note, I'm kicked around this question in my mind for

many
years. "What would it take to make a totally non-disarmable bomb?"
Since I'm now retired, maybe I'll take a go at it. Not with actual
explosives, of course. Maybe a big red LED that spells out "Boom".
Hmmm, maybe I could get a competition going, similar to battlebots.

Hmmmm,
John John DeArmond http://www.neon-john.com http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN See website for email address

The threat posed by ever more powerful cheap lasers from China is
something the authorities appear to be overlooking.

And then there are all those folks designing their own viruses aided

by
cheap PCR machines, also from China, that need looking into urgently.

Consumers have access to consumer grade goods. AMD makes their new
Ryzen CPU for consumers with like 16 cores or such.

The stuff the pros and the supercomputer builders use have 32 cores
for 64 process threads. I will be building a waveform analyzer using
the 2990WX. They are like $1800 each. PCR machines? They don't
require much.

Remember "Sneakers"? The future is quantum decryption.