Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
OGER[_3_] OGER[_3_] is offline

Default Activate PIR xmtr

Because it is there !
The least mod to the driveway monitor is desired.
That way if in the future the PIR xmtr fails I can simply replace it or
the receiver if it fails.

So making the PIR detect something and activating the transmitter so the
receiver will flash as it normally would.

Terry Pinnell wrote:
OGER wrote:

snip

I am trying to build a garage door monitor.
My new garage door opener does not have a lock function like my previous
so I need a way to monitor the door state in my house,

I must be missing something. Why do you need the PIR to achieve that
objective?

In my burglar alarm wiring loop I included an improvised microswitch
toggled by the state of the garage door.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK