Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bamboo Cups, plates, trays etc.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:29:11 +0200, Brian Reay wrote:

As Andy has pointed out, totally different beasts. These look like
plastic. Smooth to the touch, not shiny. Actually quite attractive- not
cheap looking.

We've not bought any although senior management did seem to like the
trays and I'd not be surprised if one is bought before long.

I recently bought a PiDP-8 kit, and they guy who made them up sourced
custom cases for them, made from bamboo. Just light coloured, smooth,
light wood!