Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Bamboo Cups, plates, trays etc.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:02:06 +0200, Brian Reay wrote:

The thread on Bamboo scaffolding reminded me of some Bamboo cups,
plates, trays etc I've seen for sale on various places. I think I first
saw them in the Eden Project gift shop but I've seen them in other shops
on the high street.

Bamboo plates and cups seems like a totally barmy idea to me. Those of us
who remember the late 70s fad for "chicken in a basket" pub meals will no
doubt also remember the number of food poisoning cases that stupid idea
gave rise to.