L. M. Rappaport

Default clogged oil tank whistle

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:20:59 -0500, "Steve"
wrote (with possible editing):

Hi there,

Does anyone have any sort of miracle solution to unplug a clogged up oil
tank whistle? Mine is plugged up by what I'm assuming is flies and ladybugs
(We got plenty of those this year). Air still comes out of the vent pipe
when the tank is being filled so is must be going around the whistle.

....snip

Here the whistle is just mounted at the end of a vent pipe. The key
word is "mounted" - it isn't part of the pipe. You just take it off
and replace it with a new one. Here it's a 10 minute job.

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com