Posted to alt.home.repair

Default black dots above rear-view mirror

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 9:25:39 AM UTC-5, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/11/18 9:29 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 7:48:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 8:37:01 AM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 10:30:17 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

On 7/10/2018 10:16 PM, wrote:

Why not pose this issue to the location where the replacement windshield will be installed??

Because that would make too much sense? This is Micky posting this
stuff, remember? LOL!

I think you nailed it.

its still more on topic compared to the political rants

Yes, it's on topic, sort of, but it's one of Micky's topics that goes
around and around and around in circles when her questions can usually
be answered by picking up the telephone. Give her a simple, direct
answer and you're met with "but, but, what if, etc." Just like this
windshield question. It can be answered over the phone or by asking
the installer.

Ahah, I just assumed Micky was a guy. If in fact Micky is a girl, that
does explain the nature of all the past posts ;-)
--

"Micky" is kind of an ambiguous name but I've seen gals who were named "Bill" or "Billie". I even know a wild woman who goes by the name "Mack". ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster