Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Dangre Dangre is offline

Default Looking for a 4850004 Tool Rest Base for the Ryobi Mini-LatheML618

Afraid I can't help with a replacement, as all the searches come back as
"obsolete, no replacement. Possibly Sears Parts as it says to call
888-837-0262. If it can't be repaired, he can do what some of us have
done. Toss the rest and use the motor head as a variable speed buffer.
Good luck, it is a nice little lathe.

On 6/19/2018 11:20 AM, wrote:
A teacher at my school fell in love with this lathe, and the rest base snapped in half while he was turning a sycamore blank. I've attached a picture of it.

https://i.imgur.com/wgcigjn.jpg

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me find a replacement.