Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Equivalency Search Tool

The tool allows the user to put in the parameters, and then returns part numbers that meet those parameters. Meaning: It's a start.

I have quite a number of things that use parts, including transistors, no longer in production, and with part-numbers that have no listed equivalents. So, I can take the data sheet from the obsolete parts, insert the parameters into the tool and get a list of other part numbers that meet those parameters. And, then, maybe, I, can, find, a, part, to, try.

And, maybe I then do not have to go to eBay looking for a Chinese knock-off that *might* work. Or not.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA