Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Equivalency Search Tool

On Friday, 15 June 2018 01:09:08 UTC+1, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:23:59 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:
On Friday, 15 June 2018 00:05:11 UTC+1, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:57:42 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 14 June 2018 20:58:14 UTC+1, wrote:

I tried searching for geraniums just to see if it worked ok, and a couple of surprises turned up:

Well, it is spring time. Who knows what might spring up when you plant
and water the geraniums.

hopefully the result will be a gain. At least if you overcome your
resistance to do it. Just don't plant them in a silly cone shape.
NT

No gain. I planted the germaniums according to the instructions, with
the three roots pointing downward.

the roots act as collector & base. The emitter is the top.

I then watered them but they
wouldn't grow or gain biomass. I'll try another batch, hopefully with
less leakage so the water doesn't leak out of the planter box.

Is "solid state" the same as "ossified" where everything looks and
acts like a rock?

geraniums are a form of wet solid state. But they also love growing in a glass belljar, occupying a vacuum where no other plant is present.

NT