Posted to alt.home.repair
Newgene McMensa[_2_] Newgene McMensa[_2_] is offline

Default Win XP & 7 -- technically "home repair"

I say technically because any time I need to escape doing any home repairs, I slip into the special brain center where all the latest 15-year old computers and software are buzzing away.

Anyways.... this old computer has Win2000 on it and I have to keep it for running one proprietary program.

I just picked up "new" OEM versions of XP and 7, that would like to load on the same computer, so that I can boot to any one of them without screwing up the other two.

Any pointers on where to look or super E-Z advice to follow?

Snuffy