Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Terry Schwartz Terry Schwartz is offline

Default Need Hot Swap adapter for 2.5 inch ssd

Thanks. I knew it was Drew A. Kaplan, but thought it was spelled with a
C but nobody spells it that way so I must be wrong :-(

I come from a long line of "K" Kaplans.

In high school, I worked in a little deli. One customer would come in, she knew my family.... and she would proudly announce "picking up an order for Caplan, that's CAPLAN with a C"... every time. I think she did it just to be a prick. I always responded, "oh, I thought Kaplan was always spelled with a K".