Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eremita Analogico Eremita Analogico is offline

Default Help for hard repair attempt

Il 12/06/2018 20:26, ha scritto:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 2:05:02 PM UTC-4, Eremita Analogico wrote:

https://s26.postimg.cc/9hwc9nr15/IMG_2473_1.jpg

Paolo:

A picture is truly worth 1,000 words, but a more complete description of the fault would be useful. And, in addition to the schematic, do you have the user-manual? This may be a set-up issue.

http://www.g7lwt.com/documents/advantest/ocr_r3361a.pdf

I know that 455 pages may be a struggle - but when in doubt, read the directions.

Good luck!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply and for the manual!
The fault consist in a "toothed" displayed waveform.
The Tracking Generator seem to be also malfunctioning, but I think that
this is another issue; the toothed waveform is displayed with an
external input signal.
I have both service and user manual, and I (and my colleague) have tryed
a lot of set-up with no results.
Waiting for new ideas, I will try to read more deeply the manual, thanks.