TURTLE

Default Stuck screw-in light bulbs.

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message

TURTLE wrote:

"PVR" wrote in message
t...
I have some light fittings where the bulb is tightly screwed in. The

bulbs
almost appear to be glued in. I can't remove them for fear of breaking

the
bulb. Any suggestions for loosening the bulbs? How about WD 40 or some

such?

Peter.

This is Turtle.

George nailed it down but now just go for it.

TURTLE

Hold it. Now we have to discuss what type of potato. I've
always tried a white potato (russet) but after looking a the
yam or sweetpotato lying on the counter I think I'd go with
that--harder than Hades and already the correct shape.

This is Turtle.

You know your right here. i thought about it and there is one Tator that
would be far superior to any other Tator and that would be a Keel Dried
Sweet Tator with a 1.35" head on it. The Keel dried sweet tators are very
dry and more harder to take the added pressure when you twisted on the
Tator.

So i say use the Keel Dried Sweet Tator with 1.35" head on both ends to have
a back up head to twist on it if your first head splits under pressure.

Good Point here.

TURTLE