Posted to sci.electronics.repair
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Flourescent lamp switch

On 05/08/2018 05:00 PM, wrote:

as I already explained, my experiment & product showed that guess to not be the case.

NT

Hello, and I believe my last OP supports the result you are obtaining as
compared to operation with a glow switch. In your previous post you
have reported a cause and effect but no accompanying hypothesis of why
that result differs. I have attempted to explain things using
established electrical theory ("theory" taken to mean "fact" in a
science/engineering context). But my responses to your posts were
provoked by the disdain you have for glow starters. While glow starters
are arguably obsolete technology, you fail to demonstrate why they are
"horrible" and that's why I initially responded. So I would conclude
you have provided an opinion, unsupported by theory. I have nothing
further to add. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: