Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Kutztown XXXVIII

Shameless Kutztown Plug

The XXXVIII Kutztown Radio Show begins (officially) on May 11, 2018 at the Renningers Antique and Farm Market, Kutztown, PA ( http://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html ). This is a cast-of-thousands event, those of you who have been there understand. Those who have not, please have a look at the pictures. Although the show is primarily dedicated to vintage radios and related items, on offer will be:

€¢ Audio equipment €“ tube, solid-state and hybrid. Last Fall, the offerings spanned from McIntosh to Revox, from AR to Magnepan, from Dynaco to HH Scott, and points between.
€¢ Vintage TVs of all ages.
€¢ Test equipment, tools, manuals, and more.
€¢ Miscellaneous electronics and related hardware of all types, ages and conditions.
€¢ Tubes, capacitors, parts, knobs, dial covers, repair and appearance parts of all types.
€¢ Much more!

I will, as usual, be running a diagnostic clinic at the club table.
Radio Free Kutztown will be broadcasting on AM and FM-Stereo also as usual.
On-site camping is free.
Admission is free.
The Buy-it-Now section will be open from the beginning of the show.
There is a quality auction on Friday afternoon.
Fireworks, as usual.

We all look forward to seeing you there!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA