Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repairing A Variac

"And knowing Jurb, it's probably something he fished out of
a dumpster 30 years ago. "

First of all, while it was given to me it did not come from a dumpster. And you don't know me, don't assume you do. To do so shows willful ignorance and bad attitude. And of course the immaturity not to realize it, accept it and change for the better. You want to be an asshole so what. Unless I care what you say means jack ****.

"He's already admitted to "fixing" it twice already. "

Admit ? So there's something wrong with fixing things ? I think there is something wrong with YOU. This is sci.electronics.REPAIR, where the **** do you think you are ?

"I doubt he did a good job either time. "

Have you ever even seen my work at all ? Do you have cameras on me ? Did you have cameras at my bench when I was making $ 34 an hour, setting my own hours and was pretty much second in command at work ? How can you say anything ? What you do it called talking out your ass around here.

And the FACT that you talk about things you obviously know absolutely nothing about brings into question your credibility on everything. But then you're not known for constructive advice, you only bitch. bitch about thinks you don't even know. what does that make you ?

If you don't like me, don't respond. That is unless you do just to hear yourself bitch, which is starting to look like what it is with you.

You might just end up like Slowman, talking to yourself.