Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Asterisk and FreePBX

On 4/26/18 1:45 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 23:41:18 -0500, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

And because I have way too much free time, I'm configuring five Cisco
7940G two-line phones.

Well, reading some Asterisk forum messages, I decided to steer away from
any Cisco gear, worried about license issues. There are TONS of other
phone makes that don't want licenses to use gear you have BOUGHT. I'm
using Snom phones, very basic, but do all I need them to do.

Jon

These are the same forums where some self appointed asshole will
tell you that Cisco phones are **** because THEY don't know how
to set them up.

--
"I am a river to my people."