Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TIP: avoiding dried up/blocked ink-jet carts

On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 15:37:05 UTC+1, wrote:

"But the newest one knows the difference between three different kinds of popcorn, knows how to actually 'bake' a potato, or even three of them, and will also defrost without parboiling."

I can do that by using it right. I can also adjust the car seats and mirrors myself, turn the courtesy lights on and off myself. I'm just a dinosaur I guess,

probably a great feature for the truly stupid, and certainly there are such folk. To me all that is just junk, bad design.

NT