Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim R[_2_] Tim R[_2_] is offline

Default 22" monitor GNR TS2200WA - info?

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 4:06:05 AM UTC-4, Mike Coon wrote:
.. (Quite a new idea, then, perhaps.) Their snooty designer,
fully suited, came to review the first of his new design off the
production line, and I was one of the erks in attendance. As he bent
over it to inspect our workmanship a large electrolytic exploded and
decorated him with confetti. There were a lot of badly bitten lips and
choked-off splutters...

So I am familiar with the danger, after all!

Mike.

When I worked in a plant, one of the corporate engineers came to visit. She dressed very stylishly - heels, nylons, jewelry - but incautiously leaned against a rail in the starch room, where we made glue. With lots of caustic soda. The nylons actually melted off, quite embarrassing. I had to feel a little sorry for her, but then again somebody would have warned her if she'd been a little easier to work with.