Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

On 4/18/2018 9:10 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 4/14/2018 3:16 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
303 Stainless Doesn't Work Harden!!! ... or does it???

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thre...ar-trim.68771/

LOL.Â* I give up.

If anybody visits that forum thread.Â* I did not make that last public
post that appears to be from me.Â* Somebody at Hobby Machinist made
that post after they had already banned me.Â* Then they blocked my IP
address. Â*I assume so I would not see what they had done.Â* I didn't
even know about it until one of my friends called me to ask me about
it.Â* I posted about being banned here on 4/15/18 at 12:23pm.Â* That
last public post impersonating me is dated April 16th 2018.

Â* That sucks ! In case you haven't seen it , here is Nelson's response
to that message - and mine to him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson, post: 576957, member: 48598
Bob,

I am sorry you feel this way. As it says in Rule 9 (below), the
moderators are all volunteers, and they do their best.

I suggest that you cool down, take a deep breath, and put things into
perspective instead of sending me messages.

**DO NOT CRITICIZE OR DEFAME THIS FORUM OR OTHER FORUMS:**

**9. You agree not to criticize or make any negative comments about this
forum on this forum or on other forums. The staff are all volunteers.
They do their best. If we see disparaging posts made by you, about us or
our forum, here or elsewhere, your membership will be revoked. If you
feel our rules are "touchy" or "overbearing," try another forum. Posting
that you are "just putting up with us for the information" is not
polite. Be polite or go elsewhere. These rules have made this forum what
it is today, a popular place where people can interact without being
made to feel bad about themselves. Please do not disparage or make any
negative comments about other machinist forums on this forum. That is
not part of this forum's activities.**

Let us please now return to machining!
Â* Nelson , I read Bob's posts in other forums , and he has said he DID
NOT POST THAT LAST MESSAGE - in fact he was unaware of it until someone
else contacted him about it . You might want to clean your own house .
Having conversed with him over several years on a variety of subjects ,
I believe him . If you feel you need to ban me too for disagreeing with
your actions , so be it .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on