Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike S[_4_] Mike S[_4_] is offline

Default 22" monitor GNR TS2200WA - info?

On 4/16/2018 3:36 PM, wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9:56:05 AM UTC-7, Mike Coon wrote:
As well as three bulging capacitors there are three flat-ended ones
which are also scored, so I hope those are "good".

Mike.

If the unit is still open, I would also replace those capacitors. Here in Silicon Valley, they are pretty cheap, probably less than the value of your time even at hobbyist rates.

Agreed, I would replace them. I just got a Samsung 22" monitor (free
from CL), the owner said she screen flickered badly until it 'warmed
up', taking about 30 min's, replacing these 3 caps fixed it.

https://imgur.com/19DOhw0

https://imgur.com/gbciD1H