Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:49:11 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 4/16/2018 11:17 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:37:51 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

* We get that at 65 here in Arkansas . I got mine (hunting and fishing)
, but no trout stamp - I need to fix that , because it's required in
many waters whether I'm after trout or not . If they're there , you need
the stamp .

Reduced fees for senior citizens here in Oregon start at age _70_.
There are no freebies for fishermen or hunters in this Leftist-owned
state...yet. All we need are a few more thousand retired (or working)
conservative Californians (most of the people I meet up here are
ex-pat Californicators)

* This wasn't free , it cost me about 35 bucks for the license . It's
good until I die though ...

Basic fishing licenses go for $41 here, but 'only' $27 after you're
70. Pioneer licenses are $6 if you've been an Oregon native for 50
years.

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron