Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

On 16 Apr 2018 00:29:59 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2018-04-15, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 16:40:56 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

[ ... ]

* Happy Birthday Ed !

Hey, thanks, Terry! My first Happy Birthday today came from Allstate
Insutance Co. Then came one from Experion. Then came my wife. g

My birthday is easy to remember, too. It's the day the Titanic sank.
And it's Income Tax Day.

FWIW -- I've *never* remembered the day the Titanic sank (nor
wanted to do so), and I remember back when the income tax day was "the
Ides of March", not April, so don't depend on that, either. :-)

Well, see, that's why older people don't remember. Young people
remember, as in, "Oh ****, it's income tax day. And that means it's
Ed's birthday. ****." d8-)

The best thing about it is that I never have to buy a fishing license
again! Not even a trout stamp!

--
Ed Huntress

It doesn't do much for the mood of the well-wishers, but they don't
often forget it. d8-)

Enjoy,
DoN.