Posted to sci.electronics.repair
pedro[_3_] pedro[_3_] is offline

Default TIP: avoiding dried up/blocked ink-jet carts

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:52:20 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

Just 2 days idle during the weekend and they were in
trouble.

That sounds rather like Epson with separate heads/carts. Got so tired
of trying to revitalise those that I swore off Epson completely.

Still have an olde HP900 series inker that seems to fire up fine about
every six months, and a Canon that rattles/clunks/whirrs for about 90
seconds at every power-up. Good thing nearly all our printing needs
are mono and met elegantly/economically with an HP Laser.