Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:30:53 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 8:12:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 15:11:30 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 4/13/2018 10:25 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:02:55 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 4/12/2018 5:01 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 4:53:46 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
On 4/12/2018 10:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Give me numers over spell'n.* ;~)

Who was it who said it was a mighty poor fella' who couldn't think of
more than one way to spell a word?* Mark Twain, maybe???...can't recall.

--

YES... Him and that Samuel Clemens guy. ;~)

The way I heard it was that it takes a pretty intelligent person to be
able to spell a word more than one way. LOL

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect.

Spelling errors are a big red fleg. ;-)

Well I guess it is a good thing that we are not talking attorneys or taxes.

Not in polite company, anyway.

And FWIW, what attorney actually produces the final copy of a document.

You've never heard of a "Final Notice"? They're usually written by
lawyers. I love the term "final draft", though.

The final draft is what occurs just prior to the insulation be installed.

Or what you get at last call, I suppose.