Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 4:53:46 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 4/12/2018 11:34 AM, dpb wrote:
On 4/12/2018 10:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Give me numers over spell'n.Â* ;~)

Who was it who said it was a mighty poor fella' who couldn't think of
more than one way to spell a word?Â* Mark Twain, maybe???...can't recall.

--

YES... Him and that Samuel Clemens guy. ;~)

The way I heard it was that it takes a pretty intelligent person to be
able to spell a word more than one way. LOL

Then again, misspelled words could indicate a lack of attention to detail. I want
any document that I get from my attorney or tax guy to be dead nuts perfect..

Spelling errors are a big red fleg. ;-)