Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On 4/12/2018 10:30 AM, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:57:49 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 4/12/2018 8:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/11/2018 2:40 PM, Leon wrote:

What irks me these days is the suffix "ality" tacked on to words that
work just fine all on their own.Â* When does "function" EVER need to be
use as functionality???

It doesn't for grammarality, but that's just a technicality.

I think it is used by those that don't have a grasp of the true
definition of a word, or how to use it in it's past, present, or future
tense.

No kidding, I have read "obsolete" with ality some how tacked on to the
end. ;~)

Once awhile ago, is was explained to me, English is a living and
dynamically ever evolving language.

But I have been butchering english for all my life, numbers are no
doubt my best mastered laguage.

LOL, there is that. Spelling gets harder for me and probably why I am
amazed at the younger generations trying to complicate matters with
adding unneeded suffixes.

Give me numers over spell'n. ;~)