Posted to rec.woodworking
shiggins1 shiggins1 is offline

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On 4/11/2018 10:37 AM, Leon wrote:
On 4/11/2018 8:35 AM, Jack wrote:
On 3/29/2018 5:30 PM, Jerry Osage wrote:

One can purchase a board, or the plans to make it yourself. This is one
of my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVd-jxTmq4g

I only make cutting boards out of trees I cut down in my yard or
friends yard.* To me, you can buy working (not art) cutting boards
pretty cheap.

Now this guy makes fancy boards, but I'm more impressed with his
tools. Hell of a bandsaw, hell of a planer, hell of a table saw. This
guy has every right to be a "tool snob".* Not easy to make me jealous
(don't care a lick about festering tools) but his tools are the bomb....

Like O.M.G, you said, his tools are the bomb!* You sound just like a an
old guy wanting to sound like a teen.* ;~)

Tool Snob, some one who makes cynical remarks about some one elses tools.

Wait... THEY don't say "the bomb" anymore?
@#$%! I just got out of the habit of saying "the bee's knees".
What do THEY say now?