Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Cutting boards made of UHMW???

On 3/29/2018 5:30 PM, Jerry Osage wrote:

One can purchase a board, or the plans to make it yourself. This is one
of my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVd-jxTmq4g

I only make cutting boards out of trees I cut down in my yard or friends
yard. To me, you can buy working (not art) cutting boards pretty cheap.

Now this guy makes fancy boards, but I'm more impressed with his tools.
Hell of a bandsaw, hell of a planer, hell of a table saw. This guy has
every right to be a "tool snob". Not easy to make me jealous (don't
care a lick about festering tools) but his tools are the bomb....
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com