Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TIP: avoiding dried up/blocked ink-jet carts

On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 19:37:50 UTC+1, Tim R wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 2:27:47 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr says...
get a cheap laser printer and stop fussing with it
best thing i ever did

+100

Same here.

Me too. Black and white is plenty for 99.9% of what I print. (mostly music) The rest I email to Walmart or Staples. I'm still on the first toner cartridge and it's been several years now. Of course those aren't cheap.

When the kids were in school we needed color for projects. Not any more.

Reminds me of the times when I did 2 colour printing on a B&W printer. Quite glad they're over! Daisy wheel it was, one print in black, 2nd pass in black with italic daisywheel, 3rd pass with red ribbon.

NT