Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for sewage inspection robot head spare parts

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 03:07:17 +0200, blisca wrote:

In data aprile 2018 alle ore 18:38:13, ha scritto:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:55:00 +0200, blisca wrote:

Hello

please,i need to repair a circular PCB board inside the rotating camera
head of a robot,a small tractor for sewage inspection.

I see eleven traces in that picture. Is there room for a slip ring?
See this link: https://www.adafruit.com/product/1196
This slip ring assembly has twelve conductors rated at 240 volts and 2
amps. Twenty dollars US.
Eric

Thanks,
i tried to simulate with a plastic spare part that i roughly filed to the
eight of one of the slip rings in the datasheet,but it looks too
thick,even removing the board with circular tracks,that could be
substituted by the slip ring.

---
http://www.avg.com

That's too bad. It's always nice to be able to use stock parts. Since
the housing comes apart would it be possible to have a machine shop
make up a spacer so you would have a little more room to work with? I
don't know what your robot head looks like so I really don't know what
you are working with. But since I own a machine shop I tend to see
machining answers to problems. Could you post a link to a picture of
the robot head? I'm curious about it.
Eric