Posted to sci.electronics.repair
peter wieck peter wieck is offline

Default Ham Radio license

Had you a camera in our bedroom, surely you would learn something - as your present state is clear and incontrovertible evidence that you live a poor and unhappy life, and have much to learn about how happiness might be achieved.

Were you to try and sell me something via electronic means, be it TV or "placement" on web-pages and the like, you would fail as not only would you be lost in the noise, but that is not how we make purchasing choices.

Paranoia does spring from a level of ignorance, for the most part - as do conspiracy theories. However, as one learns a bit about life, the value of either as closely held beliefs becomes clear - nil. So, those that continue following that path are no longer ignorant. They are merely stupid. And, sadly, that cannot be fixed.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA