Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default Ham Radio license

On 04/07/2018 01:46 PM, peter wieck wrote:
What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

Rest assured. The "Man" knows about you, what you eat, your browsing habits, pretty much everything there is to know about your sex life and much more.

Ha ha ha, I bet he's jealous on the last point too

The single question you must ask is how much you will let that affect your life as it *WILL NOT CHANGE*. Frankly, I don't give a damn as I don't have one single thing going on in my life such that the "Man" knowing would make one scintilla of a difference.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA