Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ham Radio license

"Amateur radio licensing has NOTHING to do with you opinions
on tax law. "

And your acoustically coupled MODEM is ?

Just what have YOU contributed that is on topic ?

That is even less relevant, at least I can say that if the OP is concerned with privacy against an ever invasive government it is at least related.

Your sole on topic post was "Just do it and get over yourself". That is constructive ? That is useful ?

Tell you what, YOU get over YOURSELF Snit.

There are those who better pray that I never catch cancer and am going to die soon because I might just decide to do the world a few favors.