Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default HP LASER Printer CM1312nfi MFP Toner Cartridges

In article ,
says...

Do yourself a favour and bin the inkjets. Once ink dries in the head they're usually a waste of time, and they'll only clog again. If you must play, try alcohol.

Opening the cart: is there really no youtube vid showing a refill/recon on your cart?

Oe of my better moves was to get rid of an ink printer and go to the
laser type with the toner. I do not really need any color printing for
the most part. The laser really puts out the work and Ican set it to
automatically print both sides or even to print two pages on one side of
a paper if the print is large enough to read. The printer was on sale so
the cost was not very much.