Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sheldon Lathe

wrote:

I have A Sheldon lathe model EM-46-P Serial # M24332. I need some info and
will need some replacement parts. Ware can I find parts and other info.
Logging On This site and using it is confusing but I got this far. Any
help is appreciated Thanks BILL

There is a Sheldon lathe group on Yahoo :

John Knox is from the family that ran Sheldon, and worked in the factory.
He has a HUGE amount of documentation, including cross references for most
of the parts.

Major parts and castings are not available except from parted-out machines.
But, all sorts of smaller parts (bearings, seals and that sort of thing he
can tell you where to get them.)

Jon