Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F

"I'm obviously late to this party but I found something that might help. The following link is to a manual for the Hitachi V-152F."

Might help. Engineers to not reinvent the wheel for every different model.

Why does that display like a Wordpress page when it is in Dropbox ? I dropped Dropbox because it is not compatible with my computers and because they did away with the simple "Get Public URL" which would take a browser directly to a file and in fact could be used to host webpages, which I did. Small, but pages with links nonetheless.