Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sofa Slug[_2_] Sofa Slug[_2_] is offline

Default HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F

On 3/16/2018 5:06 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
A friend of mine sent me a rather cryptic message.
Apparently he's got one of these scopes that's decided it
doesn't have to do what its supposed to.

Not reading anything on the inputs
Then it will loose one channel

I guess for a start got a link for the manual?

Hi Jeff,

I'm obviously late to this party but I found something that might help.
The following link is to a manual for the Hitachi V-152F. Judging from
the front panel layout, I think it might be a stripped down 15 MHz
version of your friend's scope. A schematic is included:

https://sonsofinvention.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/hitachi-v-152f-oscilloscope-operation-manual/

SS