Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F

On 3/16/18 7:27 PM, Terry Schwartz wrote:
I had a related scope -- V152F -- and they are not very
capable nor fast. Triggering is pretty good for the era.
Really probably not worth putting any time or money into.

It was a request from a friend of mine, Peter, in Australia.
The scope belongs to his friend Phil.

I just got off of Skype with them a few minutes ago.

Apparently Channel 1 died about 4 years ago, and recently
Channel 2 died.

Phil says it's his only scope, so he's sort of dead in the
water right now.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0