Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Terry Schwartz Terry Schwartz is offline

Default HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 7:07:00 PM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
A friend of mine sent me a rather cryptic message.
Apparently he's got one of these scopes that's decided it
doesn't have to do what its supposed to.

Not reading anything on the inputs
Then it will loose one channel

I guess for a start got a link for the manual?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

I had a related scope -- V152F -- and they are not very capable nor fast. Triggering is pretty good for the era. Really probably not worth putting any time or money into.