Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Name this knob

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 13:32:56 -0600, Chuck wrote:

May God damn those who use Metrics.

God Bless America.

Thank God I'm a country boy!!!

I hope this is satirical.

---

"Okie From Muskogee" (Anti-metric edition)

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take no trips on LSD
We don't burn no draft cards down on Main Street;
We like livin' right, and bein' free.

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' woo;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.

And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all.

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.
Football's still the roughest thing on campus,
And the kids here still respect the college dean.

******
We dont use no commie metrics in Muskogee,
Our tape measures only read inches and feet.
Our prom queen is a perfect 38-24-36 inches,
We still spin 45rpm records to feel the beat.
*******

We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
In Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA.