Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Name this knob

On Saturday, 3 March 2018 07:50:28 UTC, wrote:

Unlike you, I am an AMERICAN.
Americans use Inches, feet, yards and miles.

We dont use no goddamn communistic metrics. The only Meters we use are
the ones connected to the wires that enter our homes from the electric
power company, or the ones for the gas or water entering our homes.

Using Metrics in America is like hanging a Nazi flag in front of city
hall. It's unpatriotic, unAmerican, and politically incorrect. It's like
sending someone to their death based on the color of their skin or their
religious beliefs.

Our red - white and blue Flags have 50 stars. Each is one inch in size.
Our Apple Pies are measured in inches, not centipedes
Out liquor comes in pints, quarts, fifths, and gallons. We drink that
while proudly raising the American flag, before a Football game.
Yes, that's FOOTball, not no stinking commie Milimeter ball. The game is
played on a football field measured in YARDS, not no damn commie Meters.
And we drive at 55 Miles per hour, to the games in our AMERICAN made
Chevrolets, Fords, and Chrysler cars.

I need a caliper that messures in Thousandths, (of a Red - White and
Blue AMERICAN Inch).

May God damn those who use Metrics.

God Bless America.

Thank God I'm a country boy!!!