Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Do they sell a gauge to measure Coaxial Power Connectors?

Nick Cat wrote:

----------------

Do they sell a gauge to measure Coaxial Power Connectors?
AKA "barrel connectors".

I can get close using a ruler on the outer part of the plug, but those
pins inside are near impossible to measure.

There are so many variations of them too.

Someone must have some sort of gauge to measure them....

** These measure ODs and IDs.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/8-0-...233906118.html

but are very inaccurate when measuring small diameter internal holes
such as barrel connectors. Try it & you'll see why.

** For accuracy, I use small & PCB drills as feeler gauges.

Which had been posted here already....

..... Phil