Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg[_2_] Ralph E Lindberg[_2_] is offline

Default stubby for sale

On 2018-02-08 05:44:02 +0000, Gotjensen said:

replying to TobyCWood , Gotjensen wrote:
andychn238 wrote:

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 3:02:08 PM UTC-8, Electric Comet wrote:

this one is really built like a tank

https://natchez.craigslist.org/tls/5976567121.html

must weigh a lot

If someone is looking for a Stubby S750 I am selling mine. I am in the
SF B
ay area. GREAT price for one of the very best lathes you can buy. It is
pos
ted on Craigslist, but scammers are spamming me. I do not feel
comfortable
about selling anything that way.

If you are a real turner and know anything about wood lathes and are
intere
sted in my S750 post here!

I'm very interested. In sac and would like to see it soon!

One might suspect that in the 13 months since that post, he sold it