Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Will Deoxit on a circuit board cause problems?

On Monday, 12 February 2018 17:50:04 UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:31:12 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

Otology, otorhinolaryngology, otolaryngology, ENT, etc. Please
explain how I can add a word that's in my vocabulary to my
vocabulary, I can't find that command. I'm running Life 1.0.

I don't think it's my place to teach you how to learn, but the general
procedure is quite simple. Open book, insert face, learn a few new
words, use them as much a possible, and hopefully some of them might
stick. Writing or typing these new additions to your vocabulary also
enhances retention and improves spelling.

you've failed to answer the question. You told me to I learn something I already know. How?

Anyone that's been underwater can tell you they hear less.
It's obvious enough, since water has way more density than air.
NT

I believe that I mentioned that underwater hearing attenuates the high
frequency sounds, while still passing most of the low frequency
sounds. Moving the eardrum against a mass of water on one side
requires more energy. Moving the eardrum slower, at lower
frequencies, requires less energy, so some of that is preserved.
Either way, spraying Deoxit in your ear isn't going to do anything
useful, except maybe loosen some ear wax.

No-one ever said it would be useful, just that it would reduce noise. And it does a bit.

NT