Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Will Deoxit on a circuit board cause problems?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:05:33 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Of the first number, the average American native English speaker has a working
vocabulary of about 5,000 words speaking, and about twice that written.

You wont find that on ebay much of the time. Particularly if the item is
in California. Apparenely there are a lot of foreign speaking persons
selling on ebay, in CA. who only know ten words in English.

Just recently I asked a CA ebay seller about a part for my car. I gave a
detailed description of what I needed, and asked if they would tell me
the correct part, if that was the wrong one. (There were 4
possibilities).

The reply I got (3 days later) was:
* So sorry it is not fit. *

I bet that used up half of his English vocabulary.....

And did not help me get the correct part.

I ordered from a different seller, which cost $2 more, I phoned and
that seller was able and willing to help me get the perfect part and
could speak english well, and was friendly to boot.

Good service means a lot to me, and I'll pay a little more to get it.

I'd hate to think what would happen if I got the wrong, or a defective
part from that guy who cant speak english... Actually I have had that
happen with a few other items, and it became a real hassle...