Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Playing a flashdrive thorugh a car radio.

"I would expect the MP3 playing gizmo stores the current track/position internally. "

I would agree but I've seen CD players do it and we know of course storing that info on a CD is impossible. Well actually just too much trouble. It would have to be a CDRW and it would be a burner. Fat chance of that.

But I think it works out well if it is stored on the stick itself. That way if you change cars and take your stick of music with you the next car will just resume where you left off.

We don't want to give people other things to do while they're driving, they already have to shave, text their girl, eat breakfast and perhaps look at a spreadsheet or something for the meeting at work. Women got it even worse because they have to do their hair, nails and makeup on top of all that other ****.