Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microscopic Solder Job

On Thursday, 25 January 2018 04:58:09 UTC, rickman wrote:
tabbypurr wrote on 1/22/2018 4:21 PM:
On Monday, 22 January 2018 20:56:52 UTC, Terry Schwartz wrote:
At my last company, I spent the better part of my last 4 or 5 years dealing with water conductivity issues. We produced machines that electrolyzed water into base and acid components in order to produce cleaning chemicals.

snip
I'd be interested to find out about the production of the cleaning chemicals.

I can tell you it wasn't from electrolysis of water. That produces hydrogen
(H2) and oxygen (O2), not acid and base. Anything else would have to come
from additives to the water.

it's sal****er.

I'm curious when this was patented, if it was.

NT