Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Harold Newton Harold Newton is offline

Default Could a T-Mobile repeater & femtocell be moved to a new location outside the Santa Cruz mountains?

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 22:48:39 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

I am responding*kindly* and*gently* in response to your
insults, Snit,

Get it through that thick skull of yours ****head.
Neither I nor Peter is snit.

Moron.

Hehhehheh... do you realize what you just accidentally did?

You responded, as Fox, to the post to your *other* nym, pfjw.

You really need to get your nyms straight, Snit.

I suggest you work on that before respoonding as the wrong nym again.

Seriously Snit ... I'm being very gentle with you, where I'll just note
that you haven't added a single iota of technical value to this thread, so
I suggest you stop posting to it, as the rest of us are trying to get
something answered.

Thanks for understanding the gentle request to stay on topic.

If you *understand* the question, please do answer it.
If not, please refrain from posting as it adds nothing of value for anyone.