Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default T-Mobile is the fastest 4G LTE network in US (according to 6 billion OpenSignal reports)

In article , Harold Newton
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 21:43:14 -0800, The Real Bev wrote:

Any chance they can supply 12V versions? I should ask the local
T-Mobile shop...

You have to agree not to "move" them around without T-Mobile permission,
but I get your drift that they'd be great inside a car.

only if you have a very, very long ethernet cable, because:

The femtocell, which has to be attached to a router...

Dunno enough about this,

yep. you don't.